Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome, welcome!

Hey everybody. Well, I have never really blogged before so who knows where this is going to go! Josh and I just thought it would be fun to have a central place to share about what is going on in our lives and what we are up to.  We are just getting back into our routine after a fun Fourth of July weekend.  This will be the first place I announce this, we are now officially campers! We went camping Friday night with our friends Crystal and Fernando, and their cute 2 year old Rebecca.  We had a few run-ins with raccoons and issues with the casket-like quality of our tiny two person tent, but an overall great time biking, sitting by the fire, talking, and eating s'mores! Josh is currently doing his first rotation ever, and it is at the local psych hospital.  He always has great stories about the patients, one lady serenaded them with a "thank you" song. . .  Work is fine for me, my boss is leaving on maternity next week and I will be doing her job, so this week is not a lot of patient care (my favorite) but lots of report running, computer work(boring).  Well, that is what we are up to!

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

yay! welcome!!!!

Christie Lee said...

Great blog....friends! Really miss you two. Come and visit anytime...besides don't you want to take a glimpse of the beautiful LECOM Erie ? it sure is a beaut!